Terms and Conditions
- 5PROS provides an easy to use platform for people looking for quotations from the highest quality providers in South Africa.
- All service providers has been in business for many years, has an excellent track record, outstanding skill and only the highest quality of work. Each service provider has been hand picked by 5PROS to ensure that you get to work with reputable and reliable service providers only.
- 5PROS will not be held responsible for any dealings between the service providers and customers.
- Feel free to give us any feedback in order for us to keep the standards at the highest possible level.
- 5PROS reserves the full right to update/edit the current terms.
- Please print this page for future reference.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will only share your information with four web designers to assist you with quotations as requested.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.